Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Back to the living

Hey all, been kinda quiet lately, but I needed to heal up a bit from a lengthy battle with a viral bronchitis bug that had me down for about a month. It was a nasty one for sure. I'm all better now and will be back to posting some of my newest adventures. Between teaching firearms courses and a few other ventures, my time has been fairly spoken for. That all changes this week now that I'm back from an extended backpacking trip with my sons. I will do my best to get some fresh content out in the next couple days for your pleasure. What to look forward to?

Recent backpacking trip

Grey man Cache updates and pics

Planned gun training

Fiscal development plan

Anonymous computing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it clean and legal, as if you were sitting in my living room enjoying a nice glass of iced tea. Profanity or explicit posts will not be tolerated. Enjoy!