Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring Break Woodcrafting Trip.

The boys and I are all loaded up for a trip to the woods. We have set goals, some a bit too lofty, but they are a solid plan. I showed my eldest manchild how to strike fire from a ferro rod with fatwood and the youngest is going to forego a shelter and make one of his own design to sleep in. The eldest is responsible for the fire for the week. Should be interesting, for sure!
We went over the meal plan, the camp site, the sleeping arrangements as well as crafts we intend to accomplish while there. Should be a fun trip. I'll be getting some pics to use for some upcoming reviews and might even get some video footage if it gets really boring. I hope everyone has a safe Easter and can enjoy spring break!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it clean and legal, as if you were sitting in my living room enjoying a nice glass of iced tea. Profanity or explicit posts will not be tolerated. Enjoy!